Jump to navigation
sign up for newsletter
You are here
Stevens, Ebenezer, 1751-1823
Creator / Contributor
Displaying (1 - 24 of 521)
Sort results alphabetically
Sort results by date
"Building with words"--a new and interesting way to master spelling is taught by the Remedial Reading Program in New York City.
"Five Gallons Please"--the modern gasoline station--constructed and operated by students of the Elementary School Activities Program in New York City.
"Hockey on wheels"--an engaging sport for boys of the Street and Play Center Program in New York City.
"Learn by Doing"--is the motto of children painting jungle scene, making mural of cut-outs and selecting pictures for their story from picture books : this is one of the interesting features of the Elementary School Activities Program in New York City.
"On the Border." Enlisted Band & Company Musicians. 7th N.Y. Infantry N.G.U.S. Aug. 12th, 1916. McAllen, Texas / Crawford & Rudolph.
"Puppets in drama"--a demonstration by one of a group of interested children of the Recreation Program for Pre-School Age Children in New York City.
"The musical trio"--at one of the city parks--this is one of the many ways children of the Field Activities Program in New York City keep their fellow classmates entertained during the recreation period.
"The three "R's" are taught to foreign born students of all ages of the Adult Education Program in New York City.
"They've licked the platter clean"--lunchtime for the kiddies of the Child Nutrition Program in New York City.
"Window dressing" as taught to students of the Adult Education Program in New York City.
1. Telegraph Hill taken from the corner of Stockton and Sacramento streets (1856).
10. U.S. Custom House and Post Office (1856) [The Custom House].
11. Montgomery St.--west side between Washington & Pacific streets (1856) [View of the west side of Montgomery street, from Washington to Pacific].
110 East 60th Street, New York City, March 1, 1916.
12. St. Francis Hook & Ladder House between Clay & Sacramento streets on Dupont St. ; Engine House Knickerbocker No. 5, Sacramento St. (1856) [(A.) St. Francis' Hook and Ladder No. 1. (B.) Knickerbocker Engine House No. 5].
13. View over the City, portions between California & Bush streets (1856) [View over the City, containing the portions between California and Bush streets].
14. View over Happy Valley (1856).
15. Montgomery Block, Montgomery Street (1856).
16. View down Stockton Street (1856).
17. North side of Montgomery Street from California to Sacramento (1856).
18. View of North Beach from Telegraph Hill (1856).
19. Kearny Street (1856).
2. Monumental Engine House Brenham Place (1856) [Monumental Engine House, on the Plaza].
20. East side of Montgomery Street (1856).