Jump to navigation
Eugene L. Armbruster photograph collection, 1894-1939
Brooklyn: Fisher Howe House, 126-128 Willow Street, west side between Clark Street and Pierrepont Street, 1922. Built in 1852. Later owned by Charles Jones Peabody.
Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--PhotographsBrooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Photographs
Cellulose nitrate film
Nitrate film negatives: 5 x 7" and smaller
This digital image may be used for educational or scholarly purposes without restriction. Commercial and other uses of the item are prohibited without prior written permission from the New-York Historical Society. For more information, please visit the New-York Historical Society's Rights and Reproductions Department web page at http://www.nyhistory.org/about/rights-reproductions