Jump to navigation
Eugene L. Armbruster photograph collection, 1894-1939
Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943
Gravesend: blacksmith and wheelwright shop, built in 1877 by Augustus F. Friend in the rear of his house on Coney Island Avenue and Neck Road, 1922.
Prints: 5 x 7"
Gravesend (New York, N.Y.)--PhotographsBrooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Photographs
Photographic printsBlack-and-white photographs
This digital image may be used for educational or scholarly purposes without restriction. Commercial and other uses of the item are prohibited without prior written permission from the New-York Historical Society. For more information, please visit the New-York Historical Society's Rights and Reproductions Department web page at http://www.nyhistory.org/about/rights-reproductions