Jump to navigation
Eugene L. Armbruster photograph collection, 1894-1939
Flatbush: Judge John A. Lott House (also known as Jeremiah Lott House), 920 Flatbush Avenue , west side, opposite Erasmus Hall, 1923. Demolished 1923.
Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943
Flatbush (New York, N.Y.)--PhotographsBrooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Photographs
Prints: 3.5 x 4.5" and smaller
This digital image may be used for educational or scholarly purposes without restriction. Commercial and other uses of the item are prohibited without prior written permission from the New-York Historical Society. For more information, please visit the New-York Historical Society's Rights and Reproductions Department web page at http://www.nyhistory.org/about/rights-reproductions