Jump to navigation
Road from the Forks of the River Susquehanna towds Wyoming. No 95, A
Road from the Forks of the River Susquehanna towards Wyoming. No 95, A
Road from the Forks of the River Susquehanna toward Wioming. A 95
From forks Susquehanna to [W]ioming A B. C. D. E. F. G. H. J. K. 95
Road from the Forks of the River Susquehanna towards Wyoming
Road from the Forks of the River Susquehanna toward Wioming
From forks Susquehanna to [W]ioming A B. C. D. E. F. G. H. J. K
Rough draughts of surveys, begun A.D. 1778 ; 95, A
De Witt, Simeon
De Witt, Richard Varrick
Revolution, 1775-178318th century
(W 76⁰48ʹ--W 76⁰41ʹ/N 40⁰57ʹ--N 40⁰52ʹ).
PennsylvaniaSusquehanna River ValleyNorthumberland County (Pa.)
Early works to 1800.
1 map : ms. ; 40 x 32 cm.
Military topographic map. Covers part of Northumberland County, Pennsylvania. Shows roads running through Wolverton and Northumberland. Also shows buildings, landforms and streams.
Shows relief by hachures.
Title proper from recto is the work of a later editor--Simeon DeWitt or his assign--subsequent to 1820. Title from verso is in Erskine's hand and may be cited as such. Index title, statement of responsibility, date, series title and series numbering also by Erskine, but on separate index sheet filed at head of series.
Pen-and-ink, pencil on laid paper.
Watermark: cross of St. George in shield. Countermark: crown with initial C to its lower left.
Stained, foxed, creased and abraded. Mounted on cloth, bound and cropped, disbound and silked by subsequent owners. Cleaned after removal of backings 1999; some fill remains. Sheathed in mylar.
In pencil on recto: "No 95, A"